The increase in the demand for KWIECO services exceeds KWIECO’s financial capacity. Therefore, KWIECO can always use support from individuals, groups, governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, local and international organizations and other people who are touched by our work for supporting marginalized people in Kilimanjaro region.
YOUR SUPPORT CAN HELP:
- To empower destitute women economically by providing them with capital to start small business in order to overcome violation of their rights;
- Train the community about laws, human rights and gender issues;
- Publish training materials, newsletters, posters, brochures and conducting media campaign on issues related to human rights and gender for public awareness;
- Support children whose rights are violated especially by paying school fees and other basic needs;
- Expand KWIECO’s ability to serve the Kilimanjaro region.
- Support victims of gender based violence at the shelter house. (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT SHELTER PROJECT FOR GBV VICTIM)
If you have any questions or interest about supporting KWIECO or establishing relationships with KWIECO feel free to Contact Us.